Medical ministry, Administration
Flower Talk June 2018
Dear Friends and Family,
No one wants to read a letter on a weekend in the summer, and you are so right, get out there and enjoy your family, friends, and God’s creation and try to keep hydrated. This will be brief but there are a few time sensitive matters for which I am requesting intercession.
The first is Saturday 30 June our team in Bangladesh will be praying for Harold Ebersole, our field administrator. He was recently diagnosed with leukemia and started chemotherapy this week. The severity of his disease will prevent him and his wife Shawne from returning in September as planned. Pray for healing and relief from severe anemia and a swollen spleen. Pray for the white cell counts to go down. Pray for peace and rest. The time of prayer converted to US time is tonight (Friday 9:30 PM to Saturday 8:30 AM). Please join nationals and foreign co-workers as we pray for God’s servant.
This week I purchased tickets to return to Bangladesh on 26 August. Just an hour ago I dropped off my visa application at the post office. Pray that the visa will be granted and for the travel, training, and time with kids remaining. July is packed so I probably won’t get back to you until just before I leave. Thanks for praying.
- We Believe
Sunday Morning Services
- 4-11-21 "A Time to Trust in what we do not Know"
- 4-4-21 "A Time to Proclaim"
- 3-21-21 "Word of God does the Work of God"
- 3-28-21 "Triumph or Tragedy"
- 3-14-21 "Being Fed by Ravens"
- 3-7-21 "Hearing,Knowing and Doing"
- 2-28-21 "Discussions of Grace"
- 2-21-21 "Time to Stand part 3"
- 2-14-21 "A non-Fearing Spirit"
- 2-7-21 "Time To Stand" part 2
- 1-31-21 "Time to Stand"
- 1-24-21 "What Time is It, part 3"
- 1-17-21 What Time is It? part 2"
- 1-10-21 "What Time is It?"
- 12-27-20 "Moving Forward"
- 12-20-20 "The Perfect Storm"
- 12-13-20 "A Good Gift"
- 12-6-20 "A Good and Perfect Gift"
- Sunday Morning Services >
- Youth Programs
- Current Bulletin
- Mission Updates
- Cell Groups